Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Home For My Books


Tonight I tackled some more of my room. I really wanted to get my books organized, so that is what I focused on tonight. Of course, along the way, I had lots of cleaning and rearranging to do, but I am definitely happy with the results!

My new "reading corner"

This bookshelf has some devotional books, biographies, and some of my favorite series by Beverly Lewis, Wanda Brunstetter, and Lori Wick.

This bookshelf also holds some more of my favorite books (mostly by Janette Oke) and of course, my "beauty products" on top :)



This used to be my main bookshelf in the back little hallway of my room, but now it contains books that I wouldn't necessarily label as favorites, and also those new books I just blogged about! I haven't read any of them yet, so I don't know if any of them will eventually fall in the "favorite" category or not!


This is what it looks like all together. Not quite the fancy library, I know, but it suits me just fine! It looks so cozy and inviting especially when I just have the little light on and the rest of the room is dark! Right now, I just want to go curl up in the chair with a good book!

My books have finally all found an organized home again! Now the question is, where do I put the next round of books I am sure to get? Well, never fear...these shelves are deep, so if worse comes to worse I can just do double rows! I've done that before! :)

Yay! I can cross "organizing books" off my to-do list. Now what do I tackle next in my room???!!!

No comments: