Friday, November 7, 2008

We can write our names!!!


Today I had the children practice writing their names on the chalkboard. We have learned to write nearly every letter of the alphabet already, so I decided it was time for them to start practicing their names. They are all doing a great job! Soon they will be writing their names on each of their papers (instead of me...yay!) so hopefully they won't get sick of it :D. Of course, I just had to tell them today that I was going to videotape them, and they all rushed to the chalkboard to await their turn! Hmmmm...I'll have to remember that "teacher trick" in the future :P

Gotta love the NOISE in the background in this particular video! Don't ever think that just because I have a small class that it is ever quiet or dull around here! :D

1 comment:

Kay said...

Ahhh I love your teaching stories! I hear alot about teaching from my bf, and so I think its great that you blog about the kiddos progress!