Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scene 2 - Take 26


Finally, I can post this!!!! I came home from the field trip yesterday, and was all excited to post pictures and videos on my blog. Why is it that things never go according to plan???!! It took me all afternoon to finally post the thing, and the videos were just NOT cooperating. Finally, my short video clip decided to work, but my longer clip just refused to upload. I was pretty annoyed because I am not a very patient person at times. :) I get an idea in my head about how things are supposed to work, and when they don't, I have a hard time dealing with it! (Especially when it comes to dealing with technology which is SUPPOSED to work and work FAST! :P) However, I know things are going to happen in life that don't go according to my "schedule" so I guess I will just have to learn to deal with it! Finally, tonight my brilliant brother "converted it to a different format which compacted it to 1/7 of its original size." And, yes, those were my brother's words, not mine! Well, I guess the "compacting" worked because it finally uploaded! Yay! Thanks, Andy!!!!!

This is always my favorite part of Roadside America. I love the night scene when you just see the lamp lights flickering on the various buildings. Also, I love when they play the song "God Bless America." As you watch this video, you will definitely notice that my kiddos really enjoyed this part as well!

And if I don't get at least 20 comments on how people enjoyed watching this video after it caused me so much grief to upload, I will be very disappointed! Oh well, such is life...and, noooo...I am not really expecting 20 comments! ;-)

Also, if you want to check out some more pictures of our field trip, you can go here.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I could HEAR Abbi was so excited! I'm glad to know that Abbi isn't just that energetic with us :) I also am inpatient with technology.

Kay said...

So, I have to admit to only watching 2 minutes. But I love the background noise.. you saying "mhmm" while the kids are like "THE AMERICAN FLAG!" hehe. very cute.