Saturday, November 22, 2008

My ENO


I just checked my profile views for my blog, and you can't imagine the happy moment I had when I saw that it was an even 100! I have discovered something about myself in the recent past...I have ENO (even number obsession!). And notice...those letters are in alphabetical order as well! Wow, that's just soooo sad :D. I have noticed that this obsession (and some other OCD issues) have gotten worse since I began watching the TV show Monk. So, yes, I am passing the blame to that OCD detective! But, anyway, the other week I was given this big container filled with various cookie cutter shapes for my kiddos. However, after just one glance, I had another ENO moment. Why do they torture me so???!!!

I am the girl who considered deleting one of my facebook friends when my friends list became an uneven 101. (but don't worry, I refrained myself because I didn't want to affend anyone!)

In case you are concerned, yes, I do realize that if you are reading this blog entry, my profile views are no longer an even 100. It was nice while it lasted though! I just had to celebrate this "exciting even event" with my blog viewers! (and notice how I like to alliterate as well??!!)

No comments: