Friday, October 24, 2008

My Enthusiastic Poets

I had a hard time holding the camera still as I videotaped them reciting this poem today. The laughter was just building up inside me, and I was trying to refrain myself for fear of ruining the very REAL moment with my 3 kiddos. :D This video just brings out their unique personalities! And, yes, they are an energetic bunch...in case that isn't evident in this short video clip! You should have heard their giggles (and mine!) when we watched this video together afterwards. ;-)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

LOL - You have such patience with those kids...you do a great job. I like the instant reply from Joshua, "can we see from the camera."

Tiffany said...

How cute! What a good idea to tape them...it will be funny to show them the tape in 10 years! :-D