Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm in love...

With my NEW CAMERA!!!

Andy and I went to Best Buy tonight and I bought a new camera with some of the money I got from my birthday! Ever since my Philadelphia fiasco where I lost my other camera, I have been trying to survive with our old camera. I LOVE taking pictures, and this old camera was just driving me crazy because after I would take about 2 pictures, the battery would be dying already. Plus, the card only held 30 photos or so and well, I take pictures of EVERYTHING so that was a little rough for me to only have 30 photos! :-) With the 2 GB memory card I got tonight with my camera, I can now take up to 934 pictures and a 16 minute video! I am sooooo in love with this camera, and I must admit, I am a little overprotective of it (as in NO ONE touches it except me!!), because I don't want anything to happen to it! Hopefully, I loosen my grip on it eventually and let my family enjoy it as well. :D

Of course I had to get a camera bag to match! :-)

So now I am all set! Can't wait to take lots of pictures and videos!! I am sure I will be posting pictures and/or videos in the near future with my new camera. So be sure to check back soon! :-)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Nice! Chris and I so need to get an update :)