Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy 23rd Birthday to Me!!

I had a wonderful birthday celebration yesterday! I tend to get a little overwhelmed on my birthday because I am not necessarily a girl who likes to be the center of attention! However, as the day went along, I had lots of fun and was so thankful for all the family and friends who cared enough about me to celebrate my birthday!! :-) Here are some pictures of the day...

Jackie made me this cute birthday banner.

Mrs. L made me a cute cupcake "tree" for my birthday! It had exactly 23 holders for cupcakes, so it must have been meant for me :D.

Blowing out the candles as the elementary students look on.


Beautiful flowers!

The staff celebrated by giving me a yummy birthday lunch.

My birthday collection

My grandparents came over for supper. We had chicken n' biscuits, mashed potatoes, and corn. Yum!!

Blowing out the candles...


Having a rather "emotional moment" as I read the card from my brother and sister. It was so SERIOUS it was HYSTERICAL! We were all laughing so hard. It was just so unlike them to give me such a thoughtful, serious card! ;-)


I LOVE Beverly Lewis books!! Thanks Alayna! :D


Andy got me a cell phone! Yay!


Now this was a shocking present to receive. My mom isn't a big fan of microwaves, so we have never had one in our house. I have commented in the past about how convenient having a microwave would be! So what do I receive from my grandparents for my birthday?? My very own microwave!!!

If you would like to see more pictures of my day, you can go here.

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Hey Becky! Congratulations!!!!! Keep up the good work...love all the pictures! ;-)

Drew said...

Happy Belated B-Day btw :D