Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Addicting Snack


Tonight I was feeling quite desperate to write a blog entry. It always seems like I come up with all these good ideas all at once and write about 3 blog entries in one setting instead of spreading them all out! So anyway, its been about 4 days since my last blog entry, yet nothing "inspiring" was coming to me. I was about to give up when suddenly I got a craving for this new amazing snack my mom bought today. So I thought I would blog about that. Talk about desperate!!

They are called Pretzel Waves and they are Parmesan-garlic-flavored. I got home from school today, and discovered them in the snack container. At first they look like Sun Chips, but they are actually pretzels in a wavy shape (who would have thunk it?!). I find them quite addicting...as does the rest of my family. Please take note that the snack container is nearly empty after just one day! (Actually, I am surprised it isn't totally empty by now :))

So anyway, if you are in the mood for something salty with a bit of garlic spice, these are the snack for you!

Thank you for reading this pitiful lil' blog entry. Tune in tomorrow for a REAL blog entry. My kiddos and I will be painting....

1 comment:

grndmom/pop said...

Wish I read your blog b4 going to
Walmart..met Rachel F..she was looking 4 a new "really good" pretzel snack..didn't know the name,nor who made them. I wasn't much help :( ...but nowwww!! Yum! thanks, mrs. N