Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Christmas Favorite


Right now I am watching one of my favorite Christmas movies called The Christmas Card.

~In the midst of war in Afghanistan, Cody Cullen is touched by a lovely card sent by Faith Spelman from the small, picturesque town of Nevada City, California. As months pass, the card never leaves his side, giving him the strength to survive and setting him on a mission to find her.~

Its just one of those heart-warming, sweet, happy-ending stories that are fun to watch over and over and OVER again! :)

Here is a short clip of the video trailer.



I found this short clip on Youtube this morning with a Christmas greeting from the cast of this movie for the troops overseas. Its amazing what you can find on Youtube! Its so simple to add to a blog post, unlike the 30 minutes or so it takes me to upload a video from blogger.


Do you have a Christmas favorite?

2 comments:

Kay said...

How the Grinch Stole Christmas. the original. I know, its not "real" but, I LOVE the Grinch and that his heart grew three sizes :)

Anne said...

I brought this movie over with me and I'm saving it for Christmas Eve! I've already watched "It's A Wonderful Life" (on YouTube. I love YouTube!) so that made my Christmas movie selection complete:).