Saturday, December 13, 2008

Amazing Gingerbread Creativity


Today my family went to Kalmbach Memorial Park where my brother, Andy, works. They were having their Sixth Annual Gingerbread Competition & Display. It was pretty impressive to see how much work and creativity went into all these displays!


I love the candy cane trees and the cute train with a snowman engineer :)


Anyone want to go skiing on the white icing slopes? :)

Now THIS took a lot of creativity!



Notice the title of this "roller coaster"?

It's called the "Screaming Taco" :)

And in case you didn't see him in the first picture, there he is! :D


This is actually a replica of the main office at Kalmbach Park.

I saved my favorite for last :D Although this may not be as big or as overwhelming as the other displays, I just love all the intricate details that were put into this cute lil' Christmas cottage.

After we saw all the gingerbread displays, we had to walk around the park and see the Christmas decorations Andy helped put out. :)

My "bear" family :D

No comments: