Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas At Our House


Alayna and I were matching today :D


A cute little teacher calendar/desktop thing I got for my desk at school :D


What a cute teacher tote bag!


- My new Jane Austen collection -

Persuasion (DVD), Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Persuasion & Mansfield Park books


The table is spread & the feast is ready!


My hungry family gathered around the table.

Of course, the meal wouldn't be complete without pie & ice cream! This poor little bird was caught in the cherry pie and couldn't escape...how sad! ;-)


My loving parents


The *loving* siblings

(Andy didn't get the memo to wear red today ;-))


Posing for a picture during a rousing game of Phase 10. (Please Note: This was the *only* time I smiled throughout this game. Let's just say it wasn't one of my better days! Oh well...you win some, you lose some :D)

It was a definitely a fun and crazy day with my family! I hope you all had a great Christmas as well! I can't wait to hear (or read!) all about it :D

No comments: