Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Blessing of Children


I love Abigail Miller's CDs! She has a wonderful voice, and the messages of her songs are really great. On Nina's blog, I discovered that she has some samples of the songs Abigail has on her new CD. After I listened to them, I thought I would go to my new friend, Youtube, to see if there were any clips of her songs on there. :) There was...of course! This is a video that Abigail put together of her family. The particular song she is singing is called "A Song For Mothers". Although many of the things she is singing about does apply to mothers, they can also apply to teachers of young children! Enjoy!

Matthew 25:40
...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

No comments: