Friday, July 3, 2009

In Celebration


Last night at supper we celebrated Andy's birthday. Of course, my Mom made & decorated his birthday cake. If you recall from all the blog entries I did about my past birthdays, decorating birthday cakes is one of my Mom's favorite things to do for us! :) Any guesses as to which baseball team is Andy's favorite?


This ice cream cake was totally scrumptious! In my next blog entry, I'll give you the recipe. :)


After trying to find pictures of Andy and me for my last blog entry, I requested a more current picture of the two of us :D

The birthday card I gave him....in case you don't know, Andy is really into the whole computers/networking stuff :)


Blowing out the candles as we totally embarrass him by letting the whole neighborhood know its his birthday. (We were singing quite loudly!)


To further celebrate Andy's birthday, we went to an Iron Pigs baseball game.


The birthday boy :)


Sisters who were *slightly* bored at times throughout the evening. :)...except when shouting "Roast Beef!!" 10,000 times. You just had to be there...


The sun was quite bright for a bit!


Hit that ball!


Run to first base!

Because their name is "Iron Pigs", we were encouraged to "oink." :P



They ending up winning the game! After it was over, we were able to see lots of fireworks.

P.S. Not only is this post in celebration of Andy's birthday, but it's also in celebration of my 200th post! Wow! That went fast! It feels like I was just celebrating my 100th post. And, nooooooooo, in case you were wondering, I am not going to be making a list of 200 things about myself. :)

No comments: