Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday, Andy!


Today is my lil' brother's birthday. He is 19 - NINETEEN?!!!! When did he get to be so old??? I mean, seriously?!

I am so proud of my brother! Although sometimes I still think of him as that giggly little 8 year old, I have to take a quick second look and realize he's not! He has turned into a man! Because I am one of THOSE "annoying big sisters", I often tease him about his muscles and "manliness". However, that is just my way of telling him how proud I am of him! (hmmmmmm...maybe it doesn't come across as that though!)

It's been so amazing to watch him "grow up" especially since he started his first job and college courses. He is turning into such a responsible adult!

We are alike in a lot of ways, so I've enjoyed seeing how our relationship has progressed from just being "bro & sis" to good friends. Although after Andy sees this post...... :)

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it!




This post just wouldn't be complete without some embarrassing old photos! I mean, I have to keep my "Annoying Big Sister" reputation 'in tact", don't I? :)

First time I got to hold my baby brother in the hospital

Becky and her babies (Which one's real?!)

Look at that toothless grin!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....

No comments: