Sunday, June 14, 2009

Off to Camp....


After posting something every day for the past week or so, I will now be having a week "vacation" from my blog. I am heading off to teen summer camp with my church. This will be my first time going as a counsellor, so it should be rather interesting. The theme this year is "I'm in the Lord's Army now". Indeed, we are in a battle and the devil really wants to gain control of these teens' lives (and the counsellors!!). I am definitely looking forward to the preaching! The activities and games....well....I am hoping I get "counsellor privileges" and can just watch and take pictures. ;-) Well, we shall see!

So I will be reporting back here later to let you all know what happened this week. Please pray for us that the Lord will be able to work in a strong and mighty way!!

No comments: