Friday, June 12, 2009

Of Fashion Statements & Picky Dogs


I cringe every time I watch this video. Not only the big plastic glasses look, but apparently, white stockings, culottes and sweatshirts were also "in fashion" in 1998. No, wait a minute. What am I saying?! I was never "in fashion" as a young teen! :) I look back at pictures of myself around this age and wonder, What was I thinking??? Oh, well....there is more to life than staying "in fashion"....right? ;-)

Okay, back to the main purpose of this video :) Christy is 4 months old and is getting sooo big! Its amazing to see the difference between 3 and 4 months of age! She was always an extremely picky dog when it came to her treats. Normally, dogs eat ANYTHING and everything...but not her! She would sniff at a dog treat, and then push it away with her nose if she didn't want it. She only liked her "beggin' strips" and "snausages" :)....not the hard dog biscuits.

No comments: