Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Loving Memory...


As we quickly approach the 2nd anniversary since Christy, my precious golden retriever, died, I wanted to do something special on my blog to remember her. For the first year of her life, we took a bunch of home videos. I thought it would be neat for the next couple of days to post parts of the videos on here. It won't be the best of quality since I am just holding up my camera to the TV as the video is playing, but you'll get the general idea. :)

Although its been 2 years, I still miss my dog very, very much and watching these videos brings tears to my eyes. I was only 12 when we got her, so my earlier memories of her are dim, which is why I am glad we caught some special moments on camera!

This is a video of the first time we visited her at the farm. She was only 2 weeks old! We didn't know which one was going to be Christy at the time, but later on we figured out that Mom was holding her in this video. I was holding her sister. :)

Just so you know, there is no sound on this video. For some reason our video camera didn't have sound that day. Don't worry. Your hearing is not going!

Stay tuned for more Christy videos in the upcoming days!

No comments: