Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Day


After two not-so-spring days, I was so happy to be able to go outside with my kiddos today without having an "insta-sweat" the second I walked out the door. Summer is coming...but I am not ready for THAT kind of weather yet!

Before we went to the playground, I decided to capture a spring moment in front of the blossoming tree and garden....


When my kiddos came inside after recess this morning, they were super-excited to tell me their latest accomplishments on the monkey bars. Of course, when we went outside later on, I HAD to capture their "show-off" moments on my camera. :D


One of the "benefits" of being a teacher during spring time is that you get manymanymany bouquets of dandelions from thoughtful children. Today was no exception! However, this time I learned a valuable lesson...

Dandlelions have pollen.

When dandlelions are placed on khaki skirt, remove quickly or you will have pollen stains!

Lesson learned...hopefully :)

Oh, and yes, my sunglasses didn't survive afternoon recess.

Broken sunglasses & dandlelion stains.

The wonders of being a teacher!

No comments: