Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Verses


For the past couple of weeks, my kiddos and I have been working on I Corinthians 15:3-4, calling them our Easter verses. Today as they were coloring their Easter card, I put on the Mr. E CD which plays that Scripture song. They wanted to hear it over and over again, so I decided to just put it on "repeat". However, after at least 20 times of hearing the song repeat over and again, I just had to turn it off! :) My kiddos enjoyed singing along with it though!

I Corinthians 15:3-4

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Abbi sung it ALL THE WAY home!