Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Half!

Today is special for two reasons.

First, it is my half birthday. I am officially 23 1/2 years old today! The only reason I know this is because at our school we celebrate half birthdays as well as the real birthday. We do this because some children have birthdays in the summer and so this gives them a chance to celebrate something in the school year. Even though my REAL birthday is in the school year, I still like to remember my half birthday!

Secondly, today is special because it has been 6 months since I started this blog. I was so hesitant in the beginning because I just didn't think I would find enough interesting things to blog about. Now here I am 6 months later, and this is my 151 post. I guess I found things to blog about, huh?!

Sitemeter informs me that there have been 2,518 visitors on my blog so far. Of course, that is not totally accurate because I had my blog a couple of months before I got Sitemeter. Also, that includes me when I click into the page (which is probably about 2/3 of that number!) However, as I look at the locations of where the visitors came from, I have seen numerous countries, states, and towns/cities visit my blog. So that is pretty cool! I just don't know WHO you all are...it is indeed a mystery! (unless you leave a comment which many of you have!)

This indeed has been an adventurous 6 months for many reasons! I've enjoyed blogging about my life as a teacher and many other things. I hope this blog continues to interest all my faithful followers as well!

No comments: