Friday, February 27, 2009

Taste Test


Today in Science, we were learning about our sense of taste, so I thought it would be fun to do a taste test. As I am sure all you smart readers know, we have 4 different kinds of tastes - bitter, salty, sweet, sour. For our taste test, we tried Starburst candy, pretzels, and lemons. I counted our hot chocolate from Monday as our bitter experience :D

I wanted to capture their reaction to the sour lemons on video, and I defintely wasn't disappointed!

However, shortly after I "tortured" them with sour lemons, we had an ice cream party because our team (Kindergarten and 5-6th grade) won the Boxtop competition. As a team we had collected over 1,000 boxtops!

Our sweet treat quickly dissolved the sour taste of lemons in our mouths!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! :D