Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Start + Good Ending = Good Day :-)

A Good Start -

This morning when I arrived at school, I walked downstairs to the Kindergarten classroom, and saw all my kiddos' backpacks and coats hung up. I figured they were probably upstairs waiting to be dismissed to the classroom.

I opened the door to the classroom, and this is what I found.....



There were all my kiddos in a dark classroom at their desks, sitting up straight, hands folded, with HUGE grins on their faces.

Here is a picture of them with my camera flash on, so you can see their cute little faces better. :-)



They love seeing my reaction when they do something like this! :-) Of course seeing this type of stuff makes me quite happy because who would have thought that this wild little bunch would be capable of quietly sitting still that long??!!

A Good Ending -

I told my kiddos last Friday that I would be ordering ants for our ant farm. Needless to say, there has been great anticipation this week wondering when the ants would arrive.

When my Mom delivered the package to the classroom this afternoon, and they realized what was inside, my kiddos started jumping up and down and shouting "Yay, Yay, Yay!!!" They could have spent the rest of the afternoon just watching the ants through the magnifying glass. I finally told them that we had to let the ants have a private meeting to discuss how they were going to build their tunnels in this new, strange environment. :-)



Okay ants...get busy digging your tunnels!
Your enthusiastic audience is anxiously waiting to see them!


No comments: