Monday, September 28, 2009

Anticipating...


Let me just say that if you have never been to Sight & Sound Theatre in Lancaster county, you are REALLY missing out! I love, love, love that place! Combine that experience with Shady Maple and I am one happy girl! (Have I mentioned this before? I am feeling repetitive...oh well!) By far, my favorite show was Ruth. It's such a beautiful love story and amazing picture of how Christ has redeemed us! I just finished watching Ruth on DVD for the umpteenth time. I was so thrilled that they put it on DVD, but disappointed that it will never be live on stage again. At least I got to see it live 2 times! :) Watching it on DVD gives you a new perspective because you have different angles and close-up views, but there is nothing like seeing it live!


(Click on the picture to hear a clip of one of my favorite songs)

Now I am greatly anticipating the newest production of Joseph - another amazing story in the Bible. March 2010 can't get here soon enough!!! Anybody want to go along on a Sight & Sound/Shady Maple trip with me?! Let's plan a date!!!


(Click on the picture to go to the website)

1 comment:

Kay said...

I want to go! Sight and Sound is awesome!