Thursday, October 1, 2009

Randomness...


Happy October 1st, everyone!

I happened to glance at my Sitemeter number today and just had to post about it. I've had my blog for almost a year now, and have had a total of 5,000 visitors! Of course, if you are reading this blog entry, that means that the number is no longer 5,000. :) However, I wanted to capture the moment before it became some odd looking number like 5,013, which just doesn't have the same EVEN affect for me. :)



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I read an interesting definition of patience last night on the character evaluation sheet we were given at church.

Patience - Accepting a difficult situation from God without giving Him a deadline to remove it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless *cough, cough*, got me addicted to this game called "Bloons Tower Defense." It really is a silly game - using a bunch of different "weapons" such as dart-throwing monkeys, cannons, spikes, and ice balls to pop balloons before they get through the path. Every balloon that you miss costs you a life. Its just one of those games that requires a little strategy, but is mostly mindless fun. It kind of reminds me of the whole "bubble wrap popping" addiction some people can have. I don't like popping balloons in real life, but these computer balloons are fun to pop. Okay, now that you are all probably shaking your head at me, I'll just end this post by giving you the link...in case you want to try :)...no one will ever know!!


No comments: