Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yankee Fans


So in case you haven't heard, the Yankees won the World Series last night. :) Needless to say, there was some excitement in our household!! My Dad and brother have been Yankee fans since, well, FOREVER!

And in case there is any doubt...



Even as a lil' baby, my brother was proud to be a Yankees fan!! Look at that toothless grin! Its very similar to the smile I saw this morning when I congratulated Andy on his team's win (just less toothless!). ;-)

(in case you are wondering - yes - I got Andy's permission to post that picture!!)

It's great to know my brother has been so consistent over the years!!





So I'd like to offer my congrats to all you Yankees fans!!! It was definitely exciting to watch them win last night. :)

1 comment:

Kay said...

Ah.. it was a tough loss for us Phillies fans... I should have expected you'd gloat! hahaha