Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bedroom "Remodeling" Part 2


Because I didn't want to keep you in "suspense" any longer (ha!), here is my newly transformed "daybed". I got a body pillow at Kohl's last night to put along the back so I would be able to stack up some of my pillows, and I think it looks really good!



I am still getting used to the fact that it is much higher then my couch was, but I guess it is understandable seeing how it was created to be just a regular bed, not a day bed! I thought about taking off the frame, but I am afraid with how my room sometimes gets leakage, it would ruin the boxspring mattress if it was directly on the floor.

Right now I feel totally "disoriented" in my room! Last night I slept in my new "daybed" and it felt really strange laying against the wall like that on the other side of my room. I mean, I was still my room, still in my bed, but it just didn't feel the same! Oh well!

Tomorrow, Sleepy's is delivering my new mattress!! They should have fun transporting it down our steep basement steps....hahaha! I am sure they have had to maneuver around many different obstacles throughout the years, so it shouldn't be that much of a challenge for them. (hopefully!) I am not sure when to expect my new furniture to arrive, so I'll probably be sleeping on my new mattress on the floor for a couple of nights. That should be fun. :)

No comments: