Saturday, October 17, 2009

24


As of 1:40 am this morning, I officially turned 24! So I have the same amount of years as there are hours in the day! Does that sound strange that I would think of that? Anywho, I am happy to be 24 for many reasons...one of which is - 23 was just not one of my favorite numbers. Many of you know why so I won't go into that again!

Its officially been a year since I started this blog. The reason I started this blog was because I got the idea to post about all my past birthdays - post a picture of my cake and a picture of me from that year. Little did I realize how much fun (and addicting!) blogging would turn out to be! So here I am a year later with a little over 200 posts and over 5,000 visitors! Anyway, some of you might not have been following my blog way back in the beginning, so I thought I would post a link to all the blog entries I did related to past birthdays and past birthday cakes. It is definitely in honor of my Mom who has decorated each of my cakes...24 to be exact (the 24th will have to be posted later because my Mom is currently working on it!)

Here's the link: My Birthdays Past

Just keep in mind that the titles of the blogs won't be accurate anymore! Just add one more year to each of them ;-)

I'll be back later to post more pictures from my birthday!

No comments: