Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy First Day of Spring!


What do we all do around here on the first day of spring? Get a free Rita's Italian ice, of course! Today the 6th graders and I headed to Rita's for a special "field trip" just for them. Their teacher was originally going to be the one taking them, but something came up so I was asked to do it.

A free Rita's ice??? Hmmm...well...if I HAVE to go :-)

It was actually a surprise for these 4 students, so when they found out, they were quite excited that they were the only ones getting to go on this special adventure. 

We had a blast! Something about getting out of school early, getting to hang with your friends, plus getting a sweet sugary treat, made these 4 kiddos rather ummm...energetic? hyper? cRaZy?!! A few times I thought I actually had my Kindergarten girls with me instead. :-)


No comments: