Friday, December 3, 2010

To Record or Not to Record


This morning I got out my camera so I could record my kiddos singing the days of the week, and a few Bible verse songs. So with lots of enthusiasm, they performed these tasks, and I happily recorded them all....or so I thought. When they gathered around me to watch the video clips, I discovered I had made a rather odd blunder. I thought I had pressed down the record button before they started, but, alas, when they finished their song and I pushed the button to stop the recording, it was then that I actually started recording! So instead of catching the performances, I got a lot of "behind the scenes" footage. It wasn't just for one song. It was for every-single-song! I seriously don't know what I was doing! I was rather disappointed I hadn't captured the songs, and I knew I wouldn't get my kiddos to do it all over again. However, I did get them to redo their "Days of the Week" song! Recognize the tune?? ;-) They were supposed to clap at certain parts, but instead some took the whole "sound effects" approach!

No comments: