Saturday, December 11, 2010

Playing Ball with Daisy


Daisy LOVES her tennis balls! We have had so much fun playing ball with her. Watching her run after the balls and bring them back to us still amazes us quite a bit because Christy never saw the need to do such things! Give her a tennis ball and she would just tear it to shreds! Oh well :-) Daisy on the other hand is quite attached to them. So when I took her outside today, I thought I would snap some pictures of her and her beloved tennis balls. :-)





I want that ball...


I want that ball so badly I can almost taste it...(notice the tongue!)

See! I'll always bring it back to you!


If I can find it...

And if I don't have to travel too too far!


Pleeeeeease!! Throw it just one more time!!


Okay, I need to catch my breath for a bit.

1 comment:

Kali said...

She's such a beautiful dog!

The picture with her tongue barely sticking out of her mouth is hilarious! :)