Friday, December 3, 2010

Little Sheep


So the other day we were talking about perhaps dressing up for Christmas, and I mentioned to my kiddos that I thought I had something in the closet they could use to dress up like sheep. Mention something like that, and do you think they are going to forget about it? Never! So this morning they asked me if I could get out the sheep costumes I had told them about. After rummaging around for a bit, I finally found them in the back of the closet. Were they ever thrilled to put on these sheep hats! They wore them upstairs for snack time and even during recess!



These sheep hats have been around our school for...well...forever! I decided to look through some old yearbooks to see if I could find any pictures, and I soon found this...



I would be the rather TALL sheep in the front. Yikes! This was from my 1st grade yearbook, so these sheep hats have been around for at least 18 years!!

No comments: