Saturday, September 10, 2011

Phantom of the Opera


Today was our "remake day" to go to see Phantom of the Opera in New York City after the hurricane ruined our previous plans. Oh my, what a day!!! Definitely worth all the aggravation it may have caused. :-) An experience none of us will forget any time soon!

Alayna and her fellow Phantom of the Opera buddy, Noreen, on the bus heading to NYC...


We had pizza for lunch once we got to NYC. Alayna was taking this picture of the two of them, but I figured I would be somewhere in the background, so I'd better smile :-)


Majestic Theater! I love how "old" this picture looks after editing it to look black & white. It is like a reflection of how old the theater really is. :-) And yes, the show was phenomenal, as the sign says.


Posing time! Making memories....



Waiting for the show to begin...



I took a picture of the stage during intermission. This was the view we had from our seats. We were pretty far back, but it still was a good "overhead" view of everything.


Seeing Phantom of the Opera on Broadway was an amazing experience to be sure! After all the planning and anticipation, I felt rather sad as we walked out the theater though. I want to go back and see it again!!! Who wants to come along with me? :D

No comments: