Friday, September 23, 2011

Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies - A Pinterest Success Story


I recently was introduced to Pinterest.com (thanks, Jenn!). It's quite fun to go through a bunch of pictures relating to certain themes, and then "re-pin" them for future idea usage. When I saw the following picture, I was quick to "re-pin" it under my "Yummy Foods" category!


Today we had a staff lunch at church, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try these cookies out. They turned out pretty delicious, I must say! Next time, I would probably serve them warm because the caramel in the center was quite chewy, but other than that, a great autumn treat success!! Now, one of the "rules" about Pinterest is that you should give credit to whom credit is due (or something like that!), so rather than posting the recipe on my blog, let me direct you to the website on which this delightful treat was found. Either click here, or on the picture above.

Enjoy!

No comments: