Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Go Lady Knights!


Yesterday I went to Alayna's volleyball game. It was the first home game of the season. My sister LOVES volleyball, and could seriously play it all.the.time. This is her second year of being captain of the volleyball team. I enjoy watching the games they play because they always do so well working together as a team. Yesterday I was in awe with some of the plays they mastered! Someone asked me if I missed being out there on the court, and I quickly said, "NO!" Oh I love volleyball, but competition has never been my thing. I like playing volleyball simply for the enjoyment of playing volleyball! But when you get competition involved, it makes me rather tense. :-) I much rather be cheering on the side lines! Oh and it is fun to cheer for this team because they do awesomely! They actually WIN games! Let's just say the ratio of wins to losses when I was in school was rather embarrassing. ;-)



P.S. The Lady Knights won their game yesterday!! :-)

No comments: