Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Our New Class Pet!!


Yesterday a sweet friend of mine gave me a special treat for the Kindergarten classroom - our own beta fish - complete with fish bowl, fancy blue rocks, a little green plant, and fish food!!!! She had no idea that this was always something I wanted for my classroom, but had just never gotten around to it. So it was an extra special treat for me! 

I knew my girls would be SO excited to meet their new class pet today, and I certainly wasn't disappointed!

Let me introduce you to.....


Crowded around my desk...


Of course, feeding him and watching him gobble up his food was quite the highlight!


Mr. Jasper Smiles is definitely more welcome than our other class "pets" - Mr. & Mrs. Buzzy. They are the pesky flies that entered our classroom last week, and refuse to leave! They keep distracting the girls by landing on their hands, papers and desks. Oh the joys of Kindergarten!

No comments: