Friday, July 2, 2010

Celebrating 20 Years of Life


Andy celebrated his 20th birthday today. He had a lot of comments about "getting old" now that he is out of his teen years. ;-) Ah, yes, I told him tonight that it is all down hill from now on....jokingly, of course!

It's amazing to me that we have actually reached these ages. I remember thinking that being in your 20's would be SOOO old, but now both Andy and I are in them....and no, we are not old ;-)

I've enjoyed seeing my brother grow up this past year - physically, yes, but especially spiritually. He has just been growing so much in the Lord, and has been such an encouragement and challenge to me! What ever happened to that annoying little squirt of a brother? :) Now, an older, more mature brother has taken his place. He feels more like my older brother then my lil' brother (in more ways than one!). Nina's brother, Titus, also celebrated a birthday today, and I liked the quotes she had on her blog regarding brothers, especially the first one. So as not to steal her "thunder", you can read the quotes here on her blog!






So any guesses what my Mom put on Andy's cake this year? It looks very similar to the real thing :) As a hint, it was a birthday present...which is why it was on the cake!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Love the computer desk...it's so Andy! Your mom does a great job decorating. :)