Friday, February 7, 2014

Fun with Model Magic


So, yes, my blog has been silent all week. The reason? My lesson plans went up in smoke! Well, no, not literally...but because of this change...



Yep, getting tired of these snow days! Oh well...we were glad to be back together today. I had a special treat for the girls to play with this afternoon - Model Magic! It is kinda like super soft and moldable white clay. I brought in some new markers as well, so they could actually color the Model Magic and make it turn different colors. Needless to say, they were quite entertained for the rest of the afternoon! 




 

The new markers I got the girls are called "pip squeak" markers because they are so tiny. There are actually 64 different colors. Cally was quite thrilled to discover the names of each color marker. Some of the names had all of us giggling! I guess you have to really have an imagination to come up with names for 64 different shades of color! Here are a few...



My girls with their "innocent" sweet smiles...



My girls letting their REAL crazy personalities show! :-)


No comments: