Sunday, October 17, 2010

My "1/4 Century" Birthday


Yep, I am now 1/4 of a century. What a comforting thought indeed! I have also said that I am halfway to 50...even more comforting! However, it's been a great birthday so far!

My mom made my birthday cake...of course! I love what she did with it this year!


If you want to see the cakes she made for me for my past birthdays go here. When I first created this blog, I dug up all the pictures from my past birthdays and the cakes that went along with them, and posted them all. That started this whole blog thing rolling! In fact, today is the 2nd anniversary (???) of my blog, and this is my 322 post. Wow! I must have lots to say... :-)

Today I celebrated my birthday with my family...




A sibling pose :-)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

On Friday, Mrs. Lytle made me a birthday cake, and the Kindergarten and Elementary students sang to me.



Of course, they were all thrilled to get a piece of the cake as well!!



It's definitely been a great birthday so far with lots of yummy cake!


No comments: