Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday, Mom!!!


In case you had NO idea who was turning 50 today after seeing my last post, the title of this blog entry should have filled you in. :) It was a special day of celebrating!

Of course no 50th birthday would be complete without "nasty" signs hanging up everywhere :)





Signs were hung up everywhere on the way to my Mom's office, and when she got inside, she discovered more. :) She was such a good sport about it though! :P


A bunch of ladies were able to get together for lunch today at Louie's Bakery to celebrate my Mom's birthday. Thanks, Anne, for being the perfect hostess! :) (and yes, the pierogi casserole was DELICIOUS!!)


Balloons, roses, cake and presents - can't get much better! :)



Ah, yes, Mom's lovely birthday cake which decided to split and sag in the middle. Hey, I was just going for the whole "50 is old" theme, so I wanted to make a cake that sagged....rrrrrright :)



Opening presents :)



My sweet Mommy who just keeps getting YOUNGER and more beautiful every day :)

No comments: