Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bedroom "Remodeling" - My Transformed Room


So where did I leave off? Oh, yeah! I had just walked down the basement steps, wondering why both my Mom and Alayna were coming down as well. Little did I know that they were waiting to see my reaction! After seeing that more stuff had been added to the garbage heap outside my room, I realized that Andy must have put my bed together!!!

With baited breath, I entered my room....

My eyes about popped right out of their sockets. "Wow!!" is literally all I could say for the next 10 minutes or so. The online pictures I had looked at before purchasing my bed had not done it justice (let me warn you...neither will the following pictures!) My new bed is HUGE!! I literally have to jump up to get on my bed. What a transformation!!! I went from a little girl/teenager bed to a grown-up lady bed. :)

Here are some before and after pictures!!

Before....



After...



Before...



After...











2 comments:

Dear Abbi said...

Aww, great choices! I can see why you feel like a queen! It looks lovely. :)

Anonymous said...

oh, I love it Becky!! very elegant! :)