Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bedroom "Remodeling" Part 4


Last night we went to the store to pick up my bedroom set. Let's just say, it was a tight squeeze, but between my brother's car and our van, they were able to get everything to fit!!



When we got home, then came the fun task of transporting everything down our basement steps. My Dad and brother are my heroes once again because with much determination and perseverance everything was able to get down there in record time!!



My room was then overcome by boxes!



The box with my dresser inside was the hardest to transport because it was so huge. Once they got it down in my room, my Dad was able to rip apart the box on the one side so we could slide it on out. I spent the rest of the night organizing my NEW dresser!! It's pretty amazing, let me tell you!!



It was getting late, so they decided to leave putting together my bed for another time. I didn't mind. I was just trying to get used to all the new things in my room!

This is what our basement looked like last night after getting some of the boxes, my one chair, and my old dresser & nightstand out of my room.



However, this is what I saw when I came down the steps after work today. Hmmmmmm....definitely something was added to the heap. Then it hit me...Andy must have put together my bed this morning!!!!



I walked in my room, and my eyes about popped right out of their sockets. The only thing I could say for the next 10 minutes or so was "wow....wow...Wow....WOW!!

However, you are going to have to wait until a later time to see how it looks. :) I want to wait till they set up my dresser mirror before I post pictures.

Let me just assure you of one thing...it looks pretty awesome!! I will feel like a princess tonight...hmmmm....not a princess....a QUEEN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing like tempting the reader...I can't wait to see the final result, Miss Queen :)
Sarah G.