Wednesday, November 22, 2017

We Are Thankful!


Throughout November we have been thankful for many things!! Every day of school we would take turns writing what we were thankful for on a leaf and put it on our Thankful Tree. We used EVERY leaf that Miss Follett had cut out - 54 leaves!!!




Here is the list of what we were thankful for:

family, baby puppies, friends, school, Miss Follett, my elephant toy, God, Maria, Paige, baby deer, my neighbor's puppies, the sun, Adisyn, Magnolia, Mickey & Minnie, fairies, Christmas, snow, clothes, Mom, lights, ornaments, mermaids, my nightstand, dollies, field trips, Daddy, my house, the sky, my bed, turtles, turkeys, Jesus, trees, owls, otters, Squanto & the Indians, Pilgrims, Grandma, Grandpa, our trip to New Jersey, the American flag, Mommy's bunny, Evie, zebras, leaves, my 2 sisters, Juliana, Annaliese, pie, my 2 brothers, church, numbers & letters, and books




No comments: