Wednesday, March 29, 2017

"Spring Blossoms" (ie: Afternoon Snack)


As a teacher you have a "vision" for how a project will turn out. Most of the time my kiddos go ABOVE and BEYOND. So for this particular day I gave them each a larger piece of construction paper thinking they would fill the whole thing with pretzel "branches" and popcorn "blossoms". Haha...well, I discovered that popcorn and pretzels are like the BEST snack ever, so all 3 kiddos were quite anxious to finish their project so they could dig right in and munch on whatever remained. Although they did the project and seemed to enjoy it, they definitely enjoyed their snack even more! Next time I won't try to combine art and snack..... :-)






I just have to laugh at the conciseness of their finished projects. :-)

{Robby, Alexa, Miss Follett, Lydia}

No comments: