Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm Back!!


The summer is nearly over and next week starts the new school year! This week is teacher in-service which is getting me all motivated and excited. :-) This school year will be a bit different. I am getting to do something I have ALWAYS wanted to do. I get to continue on with my Kindergarten graduates! Because our school is small, there were no Kindergarten students enrolled this year, so I was asked to help out with the 1st graders. It always saddens me each year at graduation because I feel like I FINALLY get my students to where I want them to be, and then I have to pass them on. I feel so blessed to be able to continue on with them and see all the progress they will make as 1st graders!!

So this year I may not be posting on this blog as much, but I definitely will post pictures of all the fun activities we do in the Elementary Learning Center! I already know of 3 field trips coming up sooo....stay tuned! 

2 comments:

Alison said...

YAY!

HisPrincessWarrior said...

Oh FUN! Sounds great! I actually thought of you recently and felt horrible because I hadn't written you a response to your last letter! I will try to do so soon! ((hugs))
Katie