Thursday, December 12, 2013

Our Christmas Program - Part 2


Yesterday my girls and I joined the Elementary students at a nearby retirement community to do our Christmas program for the residents there. They told us later on that they really enjoyed hearing these students singing the "traditional" Christmas carols. It was such a blessing to be a blessing to them this Christmas season!!

My girls getting ready in their front row seat!
Singing "Away in a Manger" - even the teacher is "laying down her sweet head"...haha
Getting our sheep hats on!
My girls stealing the show again with their cuteness :-)
Hope & Cally were up front and center during the last song. Forgetting their shyness, when they realized the microphone made their voices louder, there was a competition to see who could get closer to it....oh my :-)
Singing "Joy to the World" as our grand finale

No comments: