Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Tree - Day #5


Today my kiddos were thankful for:

1. God
2. Food
3. Christmas Eve
4. Puzzles
5. Painting
6. Daddy
7. Mommy
8. Grammy
9. Coats
10. My castle
11. Birthdays
12. Horses
13. Cats
14. Toys

This Thanksgiving Tree has been so much fun! It has definitely taught my kiddos to think of things to be thankful for. Although, as you have probably noticed, some things have been repeated, and some things may have a "Huh?" attached to it, but that's okay! We are supposed to be thankful for EVERYTHING! Last night at church, I said that I was thankful for my "enthusiastic Kindergarten class", and indeed I am! They make teaching loads of fun. :-) If I am ever feeling low, their smiles and sweetness always brighten my day. Oh, to have the "carefree spirit" of a 5 year old! :-)

But just look how far this tree has come! From being bare and lonely, to being overflowing with bright and colorful leaves! And all this thankfulness from just 4 students....What a blessing!



How many leaves in total, you may ask? I have no idea....every time I try to count them, I get all jumbled up. Feel free to try to figure it out and let me know! :-)

No comments: