Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Textbooks = Excitement??


My textbooks for my online classes came today in the mail!



According to the estimated delivery dates, they weren't expected to arrive until May 24-28. This had me a little concerned seeing how my classes start on May 24. There is just something secure about having the textbooks in hand on the first day of class. ;-)

When Andy informed me that a rather heavy package had arrived in the mail today, I shouted "Hallelujah!" much to my brother's amazement. He was like, 'You are THAT excited about textbooks arriving?'

Well, I am sure once classes start and the official studying begins, I might not be that enthusiastic about having my textbooks, but for now, its one more thing to check off my list as I prepare for college life once again.

No comments: